Monday, December 22, 2008

Made for Monday

Here are two treats that I made for the staff at my girls' school. They are so simple to make.
First one is cased from Heather's UStamp project. You take a 4x4 sheet of cardstock and score it 1" all four sides. Cut tabs and fold and tape tabs to make a box bottom. Then cut a 3.5x4.5 cardstock times 2 for the front and back. Stamp with whatever you like. Attach them to the box with double side tape. Punch handle out with the small oval punch. Add scallop punch set and ribbon to finish. I used old olive and real red on this project.
Chocolates inside!
Last one is a spice jar from Ikea. They come in a pack of 4 for $3.50. I simply did a scallop punch in real red. A 1 3/8" circle punch in chocolate chip. Then stamped the gingerbread man from Deer Friends stamp set in chocolate chip and added red buttons with the real red marker. Punch out with 1 1/4" circle punch. The red gingham ribbon around the neck of the jar. I made the little name tags out of real red and used White gel pen for the name. REAL EASY!
Lots to do today! Projects to finish and wrapping to get done. I finished my cards and they are mailing today. I am ashamed to say that out loud! Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: