Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas mornings are treasured events in our house. The girls have to wait til Howard and I are both up and in our robes before they head into the designate tree to behold the gifts that Santa has left behind for them. With sherks of joy, they open their gifts. Hopefully Santa did a good job this year. Next we start watching the Disney Christmas Parade on TV followed by a yummy breakfast of pancakes and eggs. (bacon too!) We enjoy our new presents for a few hours til we have to prepare to head to my parents' house for round 3 of Christmas. We get home late as always cause my mom loves to spoil all of us so much! We love to make her happy and secretly love the spoiling!
I hope you are enjoying this special day with loved ones.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!
May all your wishes come true!
Many blessings!
Have a very Merry Christmas! Cindy

No comments: