Monday, February 16, 2009

Made for Monday

This week I wanted to try something different for me in creating my cards. I usually do a standard 4.25 x 5.5 card. But when I saw Heather's 4 x 4 cards on her blog, I knew I wanted to try them. This card is cased from Heather's. I used Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango and Old Olive. The snowman stamp is from the retired Merry and Bright set. So sad cause I love that set! I also used the slit punch and a silver brad. Here are the measurements if you would like to create this card template yourself... Blue base card - 4 x 8 and score/folded at 4" Old Olive DS paper square - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" Blue square - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Tango square - 2 x 2 Circle punch - 1 1/4" This card is super easy to make and you could change it up in many ways! Now if I had just used them to send as thank you's after the holidays. Oy! Be sure to check back this week because you will be seeing the other two 4 x 4 cards that I made and back to our Disney Top 5 too! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: