Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Studio - All punches and stamp sets

I LOVE PUNCHES!
I use to have my punches on the edge of my hutch/shelves and then I had too many to fit there. I have seen those great Ikea towel holders that everyone is using to hold their punches. Love the idea however I do not have the wall space to put them up. So I had to think of something else. Some people have done this same idea but with a clear shoe holder so that they could see the punches or items thru it. Then one Target trip, I saw this shoe holder and loved the colors! And I could hang it over one of my closet doors on the outside. YEAH! I love it!
Here is a close up of how I "labeled" them. You can not see the punches so I punched out the shape in Baha Breeze, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango. I just use sticky tape to get them to stick on the fabric. Each pocket holds two large punches or four small punches. So I have plenty of room to expand my punch collection! LOL
Here is this corner of the room. The plastic bins hold items for Disney trips to be scrapbooked SOON! Then the brown baskets hold extra large ribbons, things to alter or make gifts, misc scrapbook items, SU! wheels and inks, heat tool, crimper, etc. The furniture is from Office Depot's Christopher Lowell's collection. http://www.officedepot.com/a/browse/Christopher-Lowell-Shore-Home-Collection-Antiqued/N=5+1330/ You can see some of my 3D projects above, Lighthouse collection and some Disney items as well.
Here are all of my stamp sets that I own. I have the retired stamps towards the back and newer to the front. Then separate them by season/theme. Bottom shelf is most holidays like Christmas, Halloween, etc. I am running out of room so the shelves to the left of it will soon be emptied to make more room for stamp sets. Another new thing I plan to do is put a piece of white paper behind the clear name label on each box so that I can see the stamp set name easier. Found this on another blog and thought it was a great idea.
Check back tomorrow for more!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

mkc said...

By golly you're catching up to me. Pretty soon you'll have as many stamps as me.

Miss ya,

Maureen