Friday, May 15, 2009

Fun Friday

Hoppy Birthday Jack and Aaron! We had a super time at Chuckie Cheese last night celebrating their 4th birthday! I can not believe they are 4!!! If you want to make this hoppy fellow then head over to Heather's blog here:http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/2008/11/mr-hopping-frog.html She even has a video for you to watch.
Did you see him hop up? SO CUTE!
This is the inside of the card. I stamped a 4 and cut out. Then placed on a circle punch out. Colors are Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Real Red. I made this a tag card at the last minute and added a red star in his hands.
Have a magical day!
Cindy
Thanks for all the comments! I love to read them! Megan did too!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

OMG sooooo cute! When I have more than 1/2 second to myself and it's not the last two weeks of school, I will be making several of these :-)