Monday, November 23, 2009

Made for Monday


So thankful for some really great friends and NEW friends today!  I had a blast on Friday night!  Everyone loved the projects and many wanted to make more of one for teacher's gifts.  I will show that later this week.  Several of them commented on my thankful display on my mantle and told them about this one.  I made these last year for the craft shows.  Wishing now that I had saved one for myself!  The squares are 4 x 4 and just tied with different colored matching ribbon onto the floral sway or whatever you call it.  Another way is to put two holes on each side top and bottom and tie with ribbon to make it hinge. You can use any combo of fall colored paper to make this.

Have a magical day!
Cindy
Special thanks to Kelly for making my day!  

1 comment:

Carey said...

This is so cute. Thanks for the inspiration. I am here from the LNS blog. I love your blog.

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy