Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 Days til Christmas!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE  DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS?!  WOW!

I wanted to share with you some the the Christmas Organizers that my just some of my ladies made back in November at our class.  These are some very talented women!  I did miss taking a picture of two ladies that had left already.  Here are four of them completed.  I hope they put them to good use this holiday season!  I know I used mine and get all kinds of compliments when people come over and see it displayed on my cookbook easel near the kitchen. You can see mine here: Our Wish List Scrapbook Page















I can not wait to see all of them again in January and my next class!  We will be making something amazing and I can not wait to show you! More later...

Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: