Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Season in full swing!

Sorry about not posting the past few days but I have been busy with making lots of items for customers, myself and for gifts.  I took pictures of all of it and finally downloaded them all today! 
Here is the scrapbook pages I made for the Scrap Night in November.  Mine is all ready for Christmas morning pictures!  I love how it turned out and it is just how I pictured it at my 2:00am ah-ha moment!  The Santa is a punch art character made on Simply Holiday Punches but I changed his head and hat.  Colors used are Garden Green, Old Olive and Real Red.  You can click on the picture to enlarge to see the details.



Have a magical day!
Cindy

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 12. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Lisa said...

I LOVE your page! Is there anyway I can talk you into sharing how you made that awesome Santa??? Please!!