Friday, January 15, 2010

Festive SNOWY Friday

Hi everyone! Here is my MDS page that shows our light dusting of snow that we had last Friday and all the fun that came with that snow/ice.  This is from Project 3 of the Simply MDS class.  I can not tell you how much I have learned in this class already!  I highly recommend that if you have the MDS program then sign up with Heather on her blog here: my-digital-studio-online-class You can still sign up today even though the class has started.  She leaves it up for awhile and you can do the class at your own pace. How great is that?

This page was a little more time consuming because you had to learn how to do all the layers and punches and text boxes.  Watching the class videos REALLY help!  I had placed my pictures too high so I had to move everything down so let me just say - I love that UNDO button! But oh, what a great learning process!  The colors used are Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, White and Black.  I used punches, brads, stamps, text, designer papers all on this page.

Each day, I learn something new and have gone back and even updated some of the pages that I have already posted here on my blog so be sure to go back and check them again.  Can you see the difference? 
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: