Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday Top Header

Hello All,
My creation today is my new blog header!  I just got the My Digital Studio from Stampin Up and I downloaded it today on my laptop.  All I can say is.......AMAZING!  I did two scrapbook pages in less than 20 minutes and never even look at instructions on how to use the program.  So then I started to play with making a blog header.  After some research on Patty's Stamping Spot about the blog headers made from the MDS (My Digital Studio), I was off to create mine.  The biggest problem I had was resizing the header to fit.  The size for blogspot is 648 x 186 in case you would like to know.  So let me know what you think about the new look of the header.  I can also change this for a seasonal look since there is so many images and colors on the MDS.  I will post the scrapbook pages tomorrow.
Have a magical day!
p.s. We got snow today!  A light dusting but pretty.  With the freezing temps tonight, it might just turn into ice and no school tomorrow!  The kids are wishing that is for sure.
Cindy

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love the new header very nice...