Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally got something to show you! Belated Birthday...

Remember this?  I started using this scrapbook layout from Jill on her website here:  Jill's little about me pages  I used black, melon mambo, green galore, bermuda bay and summer sun.  The "strips" are 3.5 x 11 and corner rounded then placed on 12 x 12 white scrapbook pages.  I added bermuda bay and melon mambo dotted ribbon.  I wanted to create birthday pages in honor of my BIG birthday recently.
And here is how it turned out!  I used the Big Deal alphabet in the colors to make the title. I copied the 40 numbers on white and cut them out.  The journaling is done with simple white strips and punch edges.  The summer sun tab is on a list of 40 words to describe me given to me by my mom.  I made the photo of us a pocket so that it holds the folded list.  I also corner rounded the corners of the photos. 
I like how it turned out and I love this layout as well!  I will use it again.
Have a magical day and I will be back tomorrow!
Cindy

No comments: