Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My vintage clean card with MDS

This card uses the MDS paper I created last week.  I was excited that you could print Chocolate Chip on Crumb Cake cardstock!  So I was thinking of trying Crushed Curry on So Saffron next.  The color options are endless!  I cased this from someone off the Stampin Connection which is a website for demos only to share.  Just one of the perks for signing up with SU! 
I sponged the edges in Close to Cocoa on the 3"x 5 1/4" MDS paper.  The Pretty in Pink is punched with the eyelet border and the Very Vanilla is punched with the Scallop Trim.  Both are sponged as well.  The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla.  I punched a modern label in Pretty in Pink and 1/8" holes to match the eyelet border. Scallop Oval in Chocolate Chip is on the bottom layer. The ribbon is off brand brown that I had.  This is my version of vintage clean I guess.
Have a magical day!
My awesome MDS project tomorrow! Be sure to check back!

No comments: