Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I finally found a red necklace!

For years, I have been searching for a red beaded necklace.  I have searched Etsy and other sites and all the necklaces were either not what I wanted or too expensive and too chunky.  Recently we were having a neighborhood yard sale and three doors down, my neighbor decided to put out her jewelry collection to sell.  So while I got a break from yard sale watch, I headed down to check it out Jewelry Designed by Sharon.  And THERE IT WAS!  I was so super excited!  Not to mention the price was a bargain!  No earrings to match, so Sharon made them for me!  You can see her jewelry creations on her website here: 
She can also custom design anything you see in a magazine or in a picture.  She is truely amazing as she struggles with Fibromyalgia and uses jewelry making as her therapy.
Here I am wearing it at Howard's cousin's wedding in July.  I love the punch of RED color with that Black and White dress that I got at Kohl's for $18.00!  Gotta love that deal!

Doing the HAPPY dance!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: