Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st already?!

Life has been is super fast speed these past few days or even better...weeks.  I had a scrap weekend at my house for my friend Christine's birthday, then a birthday party for my turning 13 year old the next weekend, then Thanksgiving with my Youth Group, then Thanksgiving with family and friends, a teenager's toe surgery and dentists appointments......all this has kept me pretty much away from stamping or creating like I would love to be doing.  I did manage to make some things in the past weekend while I was decorating my home for the holidays and so I will be sharing that in the days to come.
For our swap at our Starz Team Meeting held by Monika Davis, we made a package to hold cookies.  I made white chocolate covered pretzels and put them in this cute vintage Santa's hat for my swap.  I got the idea from Kimberly Van Diepen's blog.  She was Stampin Up's #1 demo of the year for 2010!  I used the vintage wallpaper embossing folder on the Cherry Cobbler that was cut to shape a triangle.  The scallop edge border punch created his hat trim. The decorative label punch and large oval punch on the Tags for Christmas stamp finished it off.  I closed the box with retired twine cording that I frayed apart.  I had to make 16 total swaps!  WOW!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: