Thursday, January 6, 2011

My favorite holiday project!

A fellow stamping demo/blogger named Roxy gave me this idea and it was my favorite of Christmas 2010.  You can see her tutorial video and all details here: BRAG BOOK I was really surprised at how EASY these brag books are to make. She is such a sweetheart and I love to read about her beautiful family. I made my brag book in Baha Breeze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso to match my holiday color theme. I also added a snowflake punch in Very Vanilla and a basic pearl. I filled it with pictures from our 2010 Christmas.
Then I made some cards using Cherry Cobbler with Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.  I added the Seaming ribbon in Cherry Cobbler and a holly image from Tags for Christmas.  I got several compliments on these as cards. Thanks ROXY!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: