Monday, June 27, 2011

You Smile, I Smile


Yes, that is a Juston Bieber song! OY! I was prepping for my upline Wendy's meeting at Convention in JUST TWO WEEKS! (I have so much to do before I leave.)  I took a hybrid project that I made from another demo and played with it for a 12x12 page.  I created the page first, added the black and white photo and then added the journal title.  Usually I make a page around the photos so this was different approach to scrapping. The journal title is one that I saw on another stamp company and jotted it down in my notebook to use one day.  It fits my daughter's smile in the photo perfectly. Very pleased with how this turned out.
I used the First Edition designer paper and the stamp set that you can purchase on the MDS downloads.  The black flower image on the background is the stamp image enlarged.  I added the Fabulous Florets stamp image download to this page.  I have been seeing it all around the stamping world used in a softer look than in the Summer Mini Catalog and loving how it looks.  I took a wide oval punch in very vanilla and placed it behind the Tangerine Tango flower so that you could not see the newsprint paper thru it.  Colors are Baha Breeze and Tangerine Tango.  Some other elements used are the dotted scallop punch, antique brads, crochet trim and vintage overlays n the background.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

MommaC said...

Absolutely stunning! Love it!