Friday, July 1, 2011

The NEW Stampin Up Catalog!

Today is a brand new year for Stampin Up!  The new catalog goes live and ordering starts at 2pm Eastern time. I will be ordering some final items needed for my convention swaps. Hope SU is ready for the swell of orders coming thru their system today!
I love the layout of the catalog! There are several stamp sets on my wish list. I really like the new IN-colors too. Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wistera Wonder are my favorite! The Lucky Limeade reminds me of Kiwi Kiss (a older In-color) that was not added when they did the Color Renovation last year.  Another thing I love is that they add the stamp sets and paper that are MDS downloads! Sneak peaks previews of downloads to come! YEAH!
Here is a MDS page that I came up with one very LATE night. I love this color combo of More Mustard, Pool Party and Sahara Sand.  I saw this combo on a card website and thought...LOVE IT! One of my convention swaps will be using the combo which I will show you during my convention posts in two weeks!  The new In-colors are not yet in MDS so I created my own.  It is Baha Breeze but at 25% opacity. The numbers are Sweet Details download and they are changed in opacity so you can see them thru the layers. The font is CK Jot. The stamp images are Circle Circus. I added a photo layout and then deleted the photo boxes I did not want. I rotated them a bit. I have not bought the tape download but fellow MDS creator Leah came up with using square punch and low opacity to make a fake tape look. Perfecto! I used some brads as pins holding up the other photos. The black and white pictures really go well with this page. Overall, I love it!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: