Friday, August 26, 2011

MDS Blog Hop Week 4

This week's theme is Boy/Manly from my friend Jeanna who herself has three ADORABLE boys! I have two girls, what was I to do?  I recently got to spend some time with my best friend and her family in Chattanooga. Jory is her spunky 3 year old who I adore and love to pieces!  I knew I had plenty of pictures of his silly monsterous faces for this boy theme page. I knew I wanted to say something like "100% all boy" for this boy theme page. So this is how this page begun. I never have used the Rock-a-bye layouts that are on the My Digital Studio DVD basic program.  I thought the colors of Old Olive, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip fit what I wanted to do. I selected one of the pages and altered it to fit my pictures. Pretty simple I thought. But what is so great about these weekly challenges is that it is literally making me get projects done! I got this done in one night! I am multi-tasking the MDS way! LOVE IT!
I decided to add more of the Rock-a-bye boy layouts, alter them and then make it my 8.5x11 photo album of our trip to Chattanooga.  I want to get this printed and give to my mom as a thank you for a wonderful time away.
Here is the video of the album:
Love to hear what you think of it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
You can check out more boy/manly creations from my MDS friends here:
6. ME

1 comment:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Cute Cindy!!! You can get me back later :)