Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sneak peak into something NEW!

I have many changes taking place with my Stampin Up biz and here on my blog. I am in the stages of planning many wonderful things to take place over the next few months. I am SUPER EXCITED about this first adventure! It starts tomorrow so you want to come back for sure!!!!!  In the mean time, here is a sneak peak to tease you. heeheehee.
And here is my MDS page for the day!  I saw this layout in the Stampin Success magazine a few months ago. I love all the papers in this pack called Sunny Garden and this page shows them all off very well. Used the partial rbbon technique on the Daffodil Delight Striped ribbon.  The butterfly looks like a layer of vellum just by changing the opacity. My favorite part is the placement of the title. Right over the picture. I made all the other photos in black and white and left the center photo in color. Those girls are always sneaking my camera to take pictures of themselves together.
OK, SO COME BACK TOMORROW! especially if you LOVE My Digital Studio!
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this page so cute!