Friday, December 2, 2011

Monochromatic MDS Blog Hop Week 18

This week's challenge was brought to us by Jeanna. Monochromatic is definitely a hard one to start but I found a page from my latest Disney album that I had been working on and with a few clicks of color change...here are the results!
However the photos did not match this brown tone monochromatic theme I had going. The Sepia was too reddish brown and the black/white photo effect was ok but nada. What to do? what to do?
So I was playing with photo effects and opacity and tah dah!
I made a little cheap sheet for you to save and remember this technique.  Just click on page to enlarge and see how I did it. 
Let me know what you think.  Did you already know about it?
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
ME - YOU ARE HERE! : )

1 comment:

Mandy Grant said...

That's AWESOME, Cindy, thanks for the tutorial cheat sheet!