Friday, May 25, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Retired Discs

Sorry for the terrible photo! I will try to take another one and replace this one soon!

I made this Trifold Wedding Invitation for Leadership MDS samples. I really like the idea of a Trifold Invitation with all the wedding information on them from the date to the address of their new home. This information on the card was all made up but close to some of the real info. Our wonderful neighbors' daughter is getting married next year! They are truely family to us! We so love Jessica and her fiance Jesse!

So what has this to do with Retiring CDs? The designer series paper on this project is from the Timeless Portrait DSP which is on this Avant-garde Collection DVD on sale right now for just 7 more days! That was a whole lot like "seven degrees of Kevin Bacon" style!

Gotta run! Lots to go on this holiday weekend! My daughter Megan's Confirmation is Sunday so we are having a family get-together after. I have to go make a banner so I will show you all that on Monday!

Thanks for hopping by!
Cindy
Some of the ladies are on hiatus for a few weeks but look for them to come back soon!

No comments: