Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Day! Part 2

Off today to see my nieces on Christmas Day!
I simply adored these rather large snowman tags for their gifts. I hope that afterwards they will hang these in their rooms and think of their Aunt Cindy and her love of snowmen!
 
My friend Monika made these SUPER cute tags on her blog. Go HERE to get the tutorial to make them. I wanted SUPER large tags for my nieces' gifts so I adapted the snowman tag from Monika to My Digital Studio. OPened a 8.5x11 project, then I added a punch circle with a small mat in black and changed to 5.25" diameter. Added a stamp image snowman face and a square punches filled with dsp and sized for the scarf. I put two on the page and printed at home on Whisper White cardstock. Then I cut them out following the mat circle. I added the Full Heart punch for the boots and gloves. The 1 1/4 square punch and word window punch for the hat. Then added the snowflake and hat trim.
 

 
Extra special thanks to Monika for the inspiration! I will definitely make more of these!
 
I hope that you are enjoying this wonderful day!
Merry Christmas!
Cindy

No comments: