Friday, December 14, 2012

Orchard Harvest Template Updo!

I just love MDS 2 and all the new features!
The doors are wide open in digital scrapbook designing with it!
Here is one reason why!

I took this adorable Orchard Harvest 11 x 8.5 designer template page and turned it into a 12x12 page.
Follow these steps:
Open a new project and go to Designer Templates.
Find the project in 11x8.5 and go thru the process to open the page.
Go to Edit on your top menu bar.
Select Change Project Size/Type.
Select the project type that you want (I did 12x12 photobook)
Click on replace.
Now the process will start converting your project.
 
Once finished some of your items will need to be adjusted. I had to copy and paste another row on the background jars to the bottom. I also had to adjust the placement of the images lower on the page. I added my title in the two text spaces with some stamp brush images. Just love the title! The photo was recolored to Crumb Cake.  Perfect page for my creative block! Thanks MDS for the template!
 
Your turn! Give it a try and then add your sample to MDS.net. Tell them Cindy sent you!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

No comments: