Thursday, August 29, 2013

MBS Blog Hop - Rise and Shine Journal

 
Welcome back to the MDS Blog Hop! We are going to show you this week what we all have been working on in MDS so you can get a lot of new ideas and inspiration!
As part of the Artisan Design Team, we get a box full of Stampin' UP goodies. We even get some MDS downloads too! So today I want to show you what I created with the download we got.
 
I used the Rise and Shine download (134841) at a cool price of $5.95.  This download contains the new trendy pocket cards that you see out there in scrapbooking. However, I took the embellishments/stamps and created a new notebook journal for me!  I included a picture of me on mine, but you can see how I changed it below to be for anyone. I put my favorite twist on it by creating the title with the stamp images of wording together. I also copied the background part and paste in place for the back cover of my journal to match.

 
 
 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
 Cindy 
Continue hopping to Julie #6 and be sure to leave some love notes (comments) 
for each of these super talented ladies! 
 
We are missing Amber this week cause she had a BABY! Welcome baby boy Jesse! I am sure we will all be seeing projects with this handsome little guy soon!

1 comment:

stampinjul said...

I just love this journal! ADT is lucky to have you!