Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Leadership Watercolor Wonder Card

Ready for some great inspiration with the Leadership Display Samples from the Occasions Catalog as well as the Salebration stamp sets? Some of us Artisans are posting several at once, while some of us are posting one a day several days a week. Just so you know, I will post mine twice a week - Tuesdays and Fridays in between my other regular posts.  You can also see my labels on the right side "Leadership Samples" and you can see all of them as they post there. 

I am going to begin by showing the Occasions Catalog Suite that I was selected to create for - Watercolor Wonder which if you follow my blog than you know that is "SO" me! This card was fun for me to create! I used the Designer Series Paper from Watercolor Wonder and the Gold Foil Vellum paper but put them at an angle. I cut the watercolor paper out of the Framelit and then used Daffodil Delight reinker in my aqua painter to make the color wash on it. Popped on some 1/2" circle punch confetti. The twine is Crisp Cantaloupe twine from the Salebration trio of twine and I added metallic gold thread to it. This also was a larger card at 5x7.



I hope that you like my card and can use it to inspire you! Check back soon for more Leadership display samples! Much more to share!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other Artisan Design Team blogs! 
Come see who made what!

Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Cindy Schuster - THAT's ME right here!
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes

No comments: