Monday, January 13, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #49

Joan brings us another great page challenge this week! Perfect for a little Christmas recap page of me!
Instantly I wanted to group the boxes together and put one picture in them. Ever try that technique? Super cool if you have the "right" photo for it. But I love the look of these for focusing on just the key person in the photo. I had plenty of those on hand from Christmas.  The background was recolored and opacity turned way down. I love the burlap behind the photos too!

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
 Cindy 

3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Love your idea of focusing on each person. This turned out great!

Cathy Caines said...

That is a really cool sketch!! Maybe I should try......

Tara Bourgoin said...

Great Christmas page, Cindy! I love the ornaments on the side and those fun photos! Great memories.