Monday, May 5, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #65

Holly brought us this great layout for a scrapbook page! I am still working away on our last vacation to the beach and Disney. I find using these sketch challenges the perfect solution to getting some scrapbook pages done. Thanks MDS Monday!

What I really like about this page is the background. It is a photo of the beach with an opacity of 60% so it is a little lighter than the normal photo. Then I just had fun using my Global Search to find beach related images. I played with colors in the photos as inspiration like Alli's shirt which was the shade of Calypso Coral. I love the Burlap Ribbon and the Downtown Grunge Frames on this as well. Just a fun and easy page!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into 
MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

2 comments:

beth rush said...

Fun page Cindy! Love the photo background!

Anonymous said...

Love this page! Which set did you use for the embellishments (stamps)? I have been searching MDS downloads and simply cannot find it!
Thx S