Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Seasonal Project Life Bags - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are just starting on our October box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of products from the Stampin' UP Holiday Catalog! I am so excited to share fun and seasonal projects to inspire you! Every Thursday of each week for one full year, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my project this week...
October is the start of the holiday season! Why not a few easy and simple goody bags for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas?
I love the style of Project Life® memory keeping! But I know that many of you are slowly warming up to it. But no worries, the products are still adaptable to our stamping world! They are so versatile and I hope that you can see here how valuable this collection can be to you even if you do not do scrapbooking/memory keeping!  Merry Everything Wood-mount Bundle
It is super easy to make many of these bags with the Seasonal Snaphot Project Life® by Stampin UP® Collection. Just pick a 3x4 card in one of the seasonal patterns for your "tag background". And of course, you can not go wrong with adding the Merry Everything Bundle! You get the Merry Everything Stamp Set and the Note Tag Punch and SAVE 15% on the bundle! Stamp your image on Very Vanilla and punch out. So simple and easy tags too!
Add some matching Baker's Twine a few times around the closed bag and clip on the tag with the wood Clothespins. I finished my tags off with some pieces from the Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Accessory Pack. 
What did I do with the rest of the Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Collection and Accessory Pack? I will be back next week on the Stampin UP! Global Artisan Blog Hop with true Project Life pages for each of the holidays and more! I made several pages and I STILL have plenty of product left! I think I need to create a few more goody bags!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspire you that Project Life® by Stampin UP® Collections can be more than for memory keeping!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

4 comments:

Allison Okamitsu said...

Super cute idea Cindy! Love how you've used the Project Life cards!

Vicky Hayes said...

These look wonderful Cindy - and I agree that there's so much you can do with the leftover cards when you've used what you want for your scrapbook projects. Can't wait to see your pages! Vicky x

Unknown said...

Great use of the PL cards!

Cheryl Wright said...

Great idea! Would never have thought of doing this.