Monday, November 17, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #91

Tara create this fun sketch this week with a focus on numbers. I love using numbers when showcasing a special event on a scrapbook page and of course, I finished off my godson's first year album with his 1st birthday celebration! For my page, I used many embellishments from the On The Go download. If you have MDS and boys, this is a must have! I re-colored the truck to Pacific Point but left the tractor the green and gray. 

Challenge Guidelines:
  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday November 29th @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! 

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into 
MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

No comments: