Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Easter for Peeps' Sake - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop


Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are finishing up our February 2015 box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of brand NEW products from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog! Every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my project this 4th week...I am getting a head start on some more Easter cards!
For my card, I used the Soft Sky Blendabilities Light for the brush-like-stroke lines across the Whisper White cardstock base. I stamped that cute little chick from the For Peeps' Sake Stamp Set in Daffodil Delight. I colored his beak with Pumpkin Pie and his eyes with Basic Black. I used Wild Wasabi Blendabilities to color in the green grass at his feet. I also used Daffodil Delight Blendabilities to color the dotted pattern strip from the Sale-a-bration Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper. Another coloring is on the Rhinestone center of the flower in Light Calypso Coral Blendabilities! Can you tell I love Blendabilities?
And here is a BONUS project! 
I created this card for a recent team meeting to demo Blendabilities and well it inspired me to create my Easter card. I used the Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities on this card. The bird and sentiment comes from the Sale-a-bration stamp set called A Happy Thing. I just loved the easy and simple layout too much not create more with it! If you ever want a splatter look, you must have Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set to do it! I used it with Crumb Cake on the background.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspire you!!!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

Did you know that some of the team members did the Leadership samples this year? You want to check them out on this Friday's post! Be sure to come back! 

6 comments:

Susan Wong said...

These are so cute, Cindy.

Mariken said...

Lovely cards!!

Caralyn said...

Love your color choices!these look great!

Sarah Sagert said...

Love these, Cindy! I am totally going to use that background technique ;)

Vicky Hayes said...

What a great technique Cindy - love those stripes! Vicky x

echelmed said...

Love the colors in the chick card. Especially like the twine wrap. What is the size of your tag piece?