Friday, March 6, 2015

Leadership Artisan Samples 2015 - Little Sunshine Stamp Set

Here we are on our last week! Some of the 2014-2015 Stampin' UP Global Artisan Design Team will be sharing their samples that we were asked to make for the Challenge Boards at Leadership in Orlando. Here is just one of the boards that displays mine and Krista Frattin's work for this category of the Challenge. The other North American Artisans did other categories so be sure to check them out as well. See below for the links.
I was to create 3 projects showcasing the Little Sunshine Stamp Set. The first one above is probably my favorite of all my Leadership samples. I just got the Fry Box Bigz L Die Cut and I was excited to play with it. I have seen out there how to turn the Fry Box into a "basket" so I wanted to try it. The Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper made this easy with the ikat pattern on one side and the other side is sunshine image. I stamped the heart in Hello Honey and punched out with the Sweetheart Punch. Then sandwich some thick white baker's twine between two hearts and let in hang as a tag. I need to make a few more of these maybe for Easter!
This card is such a trendy style with the tag showcasing all the Sweet Dreams product line.  The Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper of the clouds pattern, the Sweet Dreams Designer Buttons, the Sweet Dreams Designer Washi Tape and that sweet stamp set called Little Sunshine. Those buttons are adorable!

And well because this is a "baby" themed stamp set, I had to create something for the baby's room! Those patterns in the Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper work so well together for a mini banner. The stamp set provides the little layer embellishment for the banner. I used Metro Type Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set for my letters. I had to make one for each gender so that bumped up my projects to 4! 

I hope that you like my projects and can use them to inspire you! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other North American Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team  blogs! Come see who made what!

No comments: